Haywood Christian Ministry
Annual Charitable Golf Classic& 50th anniversary celebration dinner
Join us for fun and fellowship in support of the Haywood Christian Ministry’s MISSION to provide care to persons in crisis by partnering with churches and community organizations to transform lives spiritually and physically in the name of Christ.
Scroll Down to Register Online or Download the PDF
2021 Golf Registration has ended!
Golf Online Registration
Want to sign up for the Golf Tournament online? Click here.
Golf PDF Registration
Don't want to register online? No worries! Click here to download the golf registration PDF.
Golf Online Sponsorship
Click here to fill out the Golf Sponsorship information.
Golf PDF Sponsorship
Don't want to register online? No worries! Click here to fill out the Golf Sponsorship information.
Annual Charitable Golf Classic
12:30 Shotgun-Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Registration and Cookout Lunch 11:00-12:15
Tournament Entry Fee Sponsorship or $150.00 per golfer. Golf Entry Fee includes:
• Lunch 11:00-12:15
• 18 holes of golf with cart
• Tee gift
• Hole in one Prizes
Laurel Ridge Country Club will host all women’s play and some men’s play. Springdale will host the remainder of men’s play.
Entry Deadline: Friday, October 8 at Haywood Christian Ministry office.
Entries received after October 8 will be accepted provided the Committee can complete your foursome. Mail entry form and check payable to HCM to Haywood Christian Ministry, 150 Branner Avenue, Waynesville, North Carolina 28786.
Please understand that there are no refunds if the golf tournaments must be cancelled due to inclement weather or if a player must cancel for personal reasons.
Teams-Foursomes comprised of 4 women, 4 men, and Mixed. Players may form their own team, enter as a partial team, or as a single player. The Committee will make every effort to complete teams.
Golf Format- “Modified Step Aside Scramble”
• All 4 team members tee off on each hole.
• Decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
• The player who hit the selected shot may not play the next shot (only three team members will play the next shot).
• Follow this procedure until the ball is on the green.
• Once the ball is on the green, the ball should be marked, and all 4 team members will putt until the ball is holed which counts as the team score.
SPONSORSHIPS We ask everyone to consider a Sponsorship this year. Sponsorships are NONTRANSFERABLE, NONNEGOTIABLE, and BENEFITS CAN NOT BE MODIFIED.
* $5000+ UNDERWRITER SPONSORS receive 4 entries in the Golf tournament and 8 seats at The Celebration Dinner.
*$2500+ PLATINUM SPONSORS receive 2 entries in the Golf tournament and 4 seats at The Celebration Dinner.
* $1000+ DIAMOND SPONSORS receive 2 entries in the Golf tournament and 4 seats at The Celebration Dinner.
$500+ GOLD SPONSORS receive 2 entries in the Golf tournament and 2 seats at The Celebration Dinner. Your name and/or company logo will be displayed at The Celebration Dinner.
$350+ SILVER SPONSORS receive 2 entries in the Golf tournament and 2 seats at The Celebration Dinner.
$250+ BRONZE SPONSORS receive 1 entry in the Golf tournament and 2 seats at The Celebration Dinner.
*Your name and/or company logo will be prominently displayed at both Golf Courses and at the 50th Anniversary Celebration of HCM Dinner
50th Anniversary Celebration of Haywood Christian Ministry's Dinner
The Ministry invites you to attend the 50th Anniversary Celebration Dinner, Thursday evening, October 14, 2021 in the Pavilion at Laurel Ridge Country Club. Doors open at 5:30. Dinner served at 6:30 The evening includes a special program to honor HCM, presentation of the golf tournament awards, and a silent auction. We hope you will join friends of the Ministry on this special evening to celebrate the 50 years that Haywood Christian Ministry has served Haywood County residents in crisis.
Dinner RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
• All Sponsorship’s include a minimum of 2 seats at the dinner. (Sponsors must confirm the number of attendees in your party).
• Sponsorships are: NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-NEGOTIABLE, and BENEFITS CAN NOT BE MODIFIED.
• $40 per person (includes tax and gratuity) for all non-sponsors. Golfers can indicate their dinner reservation (including requests for additional reservations) when completing the Golf Entry Form.